- Privacy notice
We recognize and appreciate the responsible handling of personal data. The processing of personal data in connection with the Internet offering contained in the website www.schwalm-robotic.de (hereinafter also referred to as “website”) will always be carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the local data protection requirements applicable to us.
The following privacy notice informs you of the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data carried out by us when you visit our website. The present privacy notice also informs you of the rights to which you are entitled.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the data protection officer
The following data protection information apply to the data processing by:
Schwalm Robotic GmbH
Managing director: Martin Schwalm
36251 Bad Hersfeld-Asbach
Telephone: +49 6621 79578-0
Our data protection officer can be contacted as follows:
By mail, An den Datenschutzbeauftragten, Schwalm Robotic GmbH, Industriestraße 16, 36251 Bad Hersfeld/Germany
By sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the form and purpose of their use
Personal data as defined by art. 4, no. 1 GDPR means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. for instance name, address, e-mail address, user behavior, etc.
a) When visiting our website
When visiting our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not send us any information or register for our newsletter, we only collect the personal data which the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. The following information is stored in this process without any manual input from you until automatic erasure:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website the access request originates from (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, as the case may be, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider
We will process the aforementioned information for the following purposes:
- ensuring the smooth establishment of connection to the website
- ensuring the comfortable use of our website
- analysis of the system security and stability, as well as
- for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the aforementioned data processing is art. 6 (1), sentence 1, point (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection that are listed above. Any purpose going beyond them, in particular such purpose allowing conclusions regarding you, will not be pursued.
The server log files containing the aforementioned data will be erased automatically after 60 days. We reserve to store the server log files for a longer period if there are facts implying that unauthorized access (such as attempted hacking or an attempted so-called DDOS attack) can be assumed.
b) When registering for our newsletter
On our website, you may subscribe to our newsletter which provides interested persons with information on our service offering and interesting news regarding our company. The promoted services are expressly specified in the consent statement.
If you consented to the dispatch of our newsletter in accordance with art. 6 (1), sentence 1, point (a) GDPR, we use personal data to send the newsletter. Only your e-mail address is compulsory information for the dispatch of the newsletter.
For the registration for our newsletter, we use the so-called “double opt in procedure”. That means that after registration, we will send an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you want to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be made unavailable and erased. Also, we store your IP addresses used and the time of registration and confirmation, respectively. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and clarify a potential misuse of your personal data, as the case may be.
After your confirmation, we will store your e-mail address to send you the newsletter. The relevant legal basis is art. 6 (1), sent. 1, point (a) GDPR.
You can withdraw your consent to the transmission of the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You may withdraw your consent by clicking the link available in each newsletter e-mail, on the website at the “newsletter” menu item or via e-mail to info(at)schwalm-robotic.de.
c) When contacting us via e-mail
If you contact us via e-mail, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name and phone number, as the case may be) will be stored by us to handle and respond to your request. The purpose of data processing is to handle the establishment of contact as required legitimate interest. The relevant legal basis is art. 6 (1), sent. 1, point (f) GDPR. If the establishment of contact is aimed at concluding a contract, an additional legal basis for processing is art. 6 (1), point (b) GDPR.
The data will be erased once they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose of their collection, i.e. in particular the correspondence with you has been terminated. The correspondence is terminated if it can be derived from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been finally settled.
3. Disclosure of data
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your express consent in accordance with art. 6 (1), sentence 1, point (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary pursuant to art. 6 (1), sentence 1, point (f) GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an outweighing interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in case of a legal obligation to disclosure in accordance with art. 6 (1), sentence 1, point (c) GDPR, as well as
- doing so is legally permissible and, pursuant to art. 6 (1), sentence 1, point (b) GDPR, necessary for the execution of contractual matters with you.
Any transmission of your data to third parties going beyond that will not take place.
We do not use any cookies on our website.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data that we process. In particular, you may demand information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients towards whom your personal data were or are disclosed, intended storage period, existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of the right to file a complaint, the origin of your data if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automatic decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, conclusive information regarding their particulars;
- pursuant to art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data or completion of your personal data that we have saved;
- pursuant to art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data that we have saved, unless processing is required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to art. 18 GDPR, you may demand the restriction of processing of your personal data insofar as you challenge their accuracy, if processing is unlawful, but you object to their erasure and if we do no longer require the data, but you require them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims of if you have objected to processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request their forwarding to another data controller;
- pursuant to art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw at any time any consent you granted us. This will have the consequence that we will no longer be allowed to continue any data processing that was based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to art. 77 GDPR, to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or work or the supervisory authority at our place of business for this purpose.
6. Right to object
In the event that we carry out the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with art. 6 (1), sentence 1, point (f) GDPR, you may object to this processing as per art. 21 GDPR, where there are reasons for it resulting from your situation or if the objection is aimed at direct advertising. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to specify the reasons why we should not process your personal data as carried out by us. If your objection is justified, we will check the situation and will either stop and/or adjust the data processing or indicate our compelling legitimate reasons as to why we will continue the processing.
7. Data security
When you visit the website, we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the respective highest degree of encryption that is supported by your browser. You can see whether individual pages of our website are transmitted in encrypted form by the ‘closed’ icon of the key or lock symbol in the lower status line of your browser.
Apart from the above, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or access by unauthorized third parties. Our security measures are subject to continuous advancement according to technological developments.
8. Recency of and changes to this privacy notice
We refer to the fact that it might become necessary to adapt this privacy notice due to changed statutory or official requirements. You can view and print out the currently valid privacy notice on the website www.schwalm-robotic.de/datenschutz.html at any time.
As at May 2018