Connector flushing device
Unlike the blind and passive high-pressure jetting of standard processes, the Schwalm roots direct the cleaning jet onto the area requiring cleaning using the connector flushing device in a controlled manner. All points of the sewer can be reached with the connector flushing device, thanks to the third movement axis of the robot arm – the axial rotation.
Optimal high-pressure jetting of inaccessible contaminated areas
- Monitored via camera and precise
- Prevents the typical formation of shadows
- Required to use hat seals successfully
- Assembly of the flush nozzle attachment in just a few steps
- Standard and manufacturer-specific high-pressure jetting systems can be used